I think I understand MLA format very well it just becomes hard when you get to cited certain things. I just struggle most with knowing what to put in there and what not to and where to find the certain things. MLA is probably the easiest format I have used so far. Maybe when you’re first learning it can be hard but after you write a couple papers with it you get the hang of it. The only thing I would need help on would be the works cited and how to word them and but everything in the correct order.
The main secret that I will need to follow this semester is going to the professor. Last semester I felt that if I went to the professor that I looked dumb or that I wasn’t smart but after failing the class I realize that’s not the case. I should ALWAYS go ask for help when I need it no matter what because in the end my grade depends on it and I don’t need to let anything get in the way of me passing this class and being able to accel to the next course. But I will also have to follow the secret of always coming to class because believe it or not your participation plays a huge role in your grade at the end of the semester.
Comments
Post a Comment