My idea of a best friend would be kind of too much but it’s the standards that I have set for someone and my best friends meet them with no problem. So, if they can anyone can. A best friend is someone who is there for you in your lowest of lows. Someone who is there for the good but especially there for the bad when you need them most. I have always been told that if someone cannot be there for you in the valley’s then they do not deserve to be with you on the mountain top. If you think about it that’s pretty logical thinking. If they don’t go through the hurt with you then they don’t get to go through the happy times.
The main secret that I will need to follow this semester is going to the professor. Last semester I felt that if I went to the professor that I looked dumb or that I wasn’t smart but after failing the class I realize that’s not the case. I should ALWAYS go ask for help when I need it no matter what because in the end my grade depends on it and I don’t need to let anything get in the way of me passing this class and being able to accel to the next course. But I will also have to follow the secret of always coming to class because believe it or not your participation plays a huge role in your grade at the end of the semester.
Comments
Post a Comment